Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 2 and odds and ends

Day 2 was hard as I knew it would be. I did the 30 day shred for 10 minutes until my right knee went POP. I then went down to the basement and got on the eliptical and did 7 minutes and then lifted weights for a few minutes and got back on the eliptical. My abs (ha!! to call that section of my body "abs" is a joke- more like fudge cake roll) are killing me as are my legs. This means it is WORKING folks.
I continued my quest to clean the basement and organized a bunch of stuff down there. It's getting better- I can actually see a HUGE improvement in it. Greg hasn't gone down yet. He doesn't like change at all and anything moved or out of place might tip him over. When he is ready he will go down.
Some pictures from Barbados. December 2008.



2 comments:

  1. The shred is no picnic! It works, though... I know this based on the full-body soreness that ensues every time I do it. :)

    ReplyDelete